Sunday, December 18, 2011

Mint Crochet on a Sunny Day

mint crochet knit - Romwe.com, black wedges - Steve Madden, sunnies - American Apparel





























Excreting bohemian vibes like this blog's namesake on a sunny winter afternoon. I was ecstatic watch my chunky knit collection increase by one with this cozy crochet. I simply adore this mint Romwe knit's unique fit.  I'm not sure what I love most about it: its batwing sleeves or its slouchy over the shoulder placement. This knit isn't the only unique component of this outfit - these retro sunnies I snatched for $10 at an American Apparel sale in San Francisco scream futuristic in a satisfying way. This outfit suited these warm December Cali rays perfectly. Spent my 3rd day as a second semester senior strolling downtown and hanging out in a local cafe. With finals complete and college apps halfway finished, more and more stress is aleviating off of my shoulders one action item at a time. Just in time for Hannukah! Happy holidays everyone! xoxo Jordana

5 comments:

Tori said...

awesome look! that is such a chic sweater
-Tori
www.fashiontrendsmore.com

VictoriasProcrastinationProject said...

Love the jumper and your glasses are so cool! I could never pull those off!

victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com

Candypop said...

what a great pop of colour that sweater is sucha lovely turquoise!

www.candypop-lamour.blogspot.com

Joanna said...

love love the touch of mint to this outfit. very laid back and stylish at the same time. you look adorable. check out my blog dear and maybe follow me if you like. :)

http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

Pins, Needles & Fashion said...

I love this outfit! you look great. The sweater is adorable and looks so comfy.

www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com