Monday, January 9, 2012

Winter Formal









Winter Formal photo archive. Nothing like some good clean formal fun with friends! I opted for creamy sheer fabric, an asymmetrical cut, and a rosy-gold hue, adding a fair amount of class to the sequined bandeau portion of the dress (which, by the way, arrived in the mail 45 minutes before I left - stressful times).  This dress proved to be highly ranking in the category of dress twirling. Not only did it hold its own in the looks category, but it provided me with further entertainment as I twirled and swished my way across the dance floor. Such a fun, carefree night - good thing I took advantage of it, since it will be one of the last weekends of my youth! The big 18th is in a week and a half. How time flies!

14 comments:

Sarah said...

this dress is lovely!

ps i'm hosting a giveaway at the moment if you fancy having a look :)

500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
x

Heather Cavanaugh said...

Beautiful dress!! Love the sequin to it. It's just a perfect added toych!

http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

Tori said...

You and Natalie are so stylish! Looks like fun:)
-Tori
www.fashiontrendsmore.com

Jenna Hughes said...

you two are so pretty! love the sequins. happy almost bday!

http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

You are so lovely, Jordy!
That dress is totally perf for you!
And can't believe you'll be legal soon!
Can't wait to celebrate!
Love you!

xo Nat

Anonymous said...

Love the dress. Perfect cream color dress. looks like such a fun night!

melavond.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love that dress so much! It's perfect for winter formal - so classy, chic, and fun!

xo Sherrie
Closet Hound

Unknown said...

amazing dress!!!

IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

Jacquelyn said...

You and Natalie looked so good! Glad you had a good time :)

XO J
styleworthwhile.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You are cute! I love all of your outfits.
I'm your newest follower(:

Mind giving my blog a looksie?

-XO Abbigayle Rashae
-trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Very nice photos and blog! I like your fresh style!
xoxo,
Fashionhypnotised girl

natalie said...

Your hair is beautiful.

www.passionisourpassion.blogspot.com

Elizabeth said...

GORGEOUS!!! I love your friends dress as well!

Elizabeth
tonicofwildness.blogspot.com

Denimtarian said...

Hi Jordana:)

thx 4 yr comment...

I love your lovelly look..u look so pretty...keep it!

http://denimtarian.blogspot.com/