Sunday, May 27, 2012

Scarlet Billows


Four more days of school - so close I can smell the sweet fumes of my high school diploma! Although I will definitely miss many of the faces I have seen daily for 8+ years, a drastic change is well overdue. After a summer full of rehearsals for one more musical I am squeezing into my theater resume, I will officially be LA-bound for college! Life is sweet. This carefree and cool outfit matches my recent mood. For some reason I felt like an indie musician walking down the streets downtown in this outfit. On a completely different note (aside from the title of this post), who else is super ecstatic for the new Great Gatsby film coming out soon? 

5 comments:

Jacquelyn said...

Congrats on almost finishing school! This is a beautiful outfit, love the sun in the photos <3


XO J
www.style-worthwhile.com

thecalichemist said...

CONGRATS AND WELCOME TO LA! Lovely look, and I am extremely excited for The Great Gastby movie!


XOXOJOANNIE
ANURBAN-EXPLORER.BLOGSPOT.COM

Unknown said...

Where is your bustier from!!?? I'm in major need of one ASAP! Reply on my recenp post so I can be notified!! Please :)

fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

nuvena said...

you look fantastic and i follow for you :D

Joanna said...

I love the simplicity of your outfit! congratulations on finishing high school! welcome the the world of college! check out my blog dear and maybe follow me if you like. :)

http://basicsandgold.blogspot.com/